It’s not your bedside alarm, it’s me speaking on behalf of an alarm which only functions when you face a catastrophe. Yes, there is a huge difference between a normal alarm clock and the other one that I am going to discuss right now. A normal one only wakes you up in the morning but the other sets off an alarm inside you when you least expect it.
So what is this other alarm? To make things simple for you, I would like to tell you that every one of us has it and that includes you as well. Have you ever had a friend or a relative who is suffering from Cancer? Did anyone in your circle ever meet with an accident? Did a close relative of you die in your arms? All these things make us realize that how vain are the things we do to people. Shouting, getting frustrated and getting angry at people for our mistakes, sorry but that’s not a way to live. One day you will only wake up to realize that they will be gone from your life.
Take my word; living with regret is like dying every moment. You constantly live your life backwards and try to undo all your mistakes. But wait there is a thing called opportunity, let’s take our chance and do the best we can for ourselves and everybody around us. The world would be so much better if we moved around like enlightened beings.
I want you to do one thing today, be your best! Improve yourself every day. Follow the formula of “Everyday in every way I am getting better and better”. That alarm will ring one day but I am sure that if you are prepared for it, it will not affect you.
Time to wake up guys!
Imagine yourself stuck in a jar. All you can do is just glide along the walls and that is it! Now I want to tell you something strange, this is how we live most of the times. Stuck in our old conditioning and rotting patterns, we forget the marvelous capabilities gifted to us by the almighty.
Dragging ourselves every day to work and repeating all the negativity patterns, we ignore our potential. It is of utmost necessity that we recognize our talents and put them to use. Removing the lid from our jar is a very difficult task. Regardless of the height of your lid, you certainly have the jumping power to push your lid and break the bonds.
Tune into a new frequency, connect with your true nature, change everything in your life; if you will change nothing, nothing will change! Apart from health, relationships and money, the most important asset that we possess is time. We can’t afford the luxury of wasting even a single second in life! How can you or how could you? Get this one thing straight to your head; we don’t know exactly what’s going to happen after we die. But before we do, don’t you think we should leave a legacy behind us?
The answer is an absolute yes. Get going now; start taking a massive leap to get ahead of your old personality. Shock people around you with your new attitude and behavior, it would be so nice of you. Inspire them to live a beautiful life…
Even if you would want to, you wouldn’t be able to. Yes, that’s correct. Cause I’m not tied in some ropes that you could open. Rather these are the unseen ropes of bondage that limit me from flying sky high. Mind you, I am not seagull trying to fly just a few hundred meters above the sea limit. I want to go higher than that, where no one has ever been.
Feel feelings unlike the earthly feelings, feelings unknown to the physical realm and vibrations higher than those felt by angels. But it isn’t easy to reach that position. There are a few things that are weighing me down, obstructing me from reaching my potential and stopping me from becoming a cloud walker. I want to become the one who touches the sky with thy soul.
If there could be a way; a way by which you could untie me forever and let me rise to the infinite. The only way is eternal love; yes it is the only way. Unconditional love, which will boost my journey and take me to heights of unthinkable success.
I know that you want to help me, pray for me.
Unbelievable is the power of belief. James Allen said it right if a man stays in a state of belief, he is bound to get his desires. The day I got my hunch to make way to Mindvalley, my mind has been since then in a complete state of faith.
It seems that I’m already working with Mindvalley. My present is getting out of focus and diminishing. I’ve started to put my time and my efforts on producing a phenomenal video for my selection.
My mind is projecting a wonderful image of me moving through the streets of Kuala Lumpur, buying grocery and even going out with friends. So fascinating is the mechanism of our brain that it is seeking all mediums to convince me in a way that this is it!
Day by day I’m getting efficient in visualizing and it seems that I may leave within a month or two. Like a skilled sculptor, I’m putting together every piece of me. I know that it takes a really awesome person to qualify for Mindvalley which is why I have gone all out in my preparation for it.
I’ve started washing my summer clothes, taking into account the weather of Kuala Lumpur. There is this sound in my head which cannot be heard by any ear but I know that my soul is adequate to understand the message.By all means, I will certainly make it to KL!
By all means, I will certainly make it to KL!
Engineer sahib (sir), that’s what they called me when I graduated from engineering college. My late maternal grandfather was so proud of me, in fact, everyone had high hopes for me. They considered me to become a cash vending machine as soon as I graduated college.
I could understand, after all, I was the first engineer in my family. Since childhood, all the cards were on me. I would fix everything; things that my dad had goofed up in his good days. I went to college with a burning desire to become a car engineer but something happened; love happened. It was meant to be. I got sidetracked and strayed from my goal.
Girls have their way of messing with the brainwork of men. After a year, she vanished from my life. I searched for her but she was nowhere to be found. Most of my days went by daydreaming. The sad part was that I wasn’t able to share my pain with anyone except myself.
The aspirations of my family members had gone to blazes. I was working in a call center to meet the ends as I hadn’t finished my studies. A major chunk of my class moved to Canada but I was one of the few left here without any hope for a future.
In the midst of all this, I never lost my confidence. I considered myself very valuable and started looking a greater opportunity. I landed in a digital marketing agency which prepared me for the great journey that I had yet to take in my life.
It was strange how every experience of my life summed up so that I could work in Mindvalley, a great personal development company. I know deep in my heart that I am about to become the next big thing.
Hold on everyone, here I come!
What are you willing to give if I tell you that you could spend your life at a beach? Will you be willing to do quite much right?
I am of the opinion that if you are absorbed in peace all time, you won’t value it. When I was in college, I had a pretty messed up relationship with my girlfriend. Everything was fancy in the beginning but soon things got entangled. I experienced depression and anxiety for the first time in my life. The pain of separation was excruciating and unbearable.
Anxiety caught me off guard and I reached a point where eating became difficult. I was lifeless and lost control over myself, the tendency to smile and greet people had long gone.
A while after, I took charge and changed everything. I felt blessed to have come out of the situation. Said that, would like to mention that it wasn’t easy and left a huge impact on me. I came out stronger and set definite objectives for improvement.
Event though it is the worst thing that one can experience, a breakup can surely teach you a good unforgettable lesson. Peace is now much more valuable since I’m out of the dark phase. I appreciate small things and live my life moment by moment. I love like I have never loved before, behave with humility and care about people close to me.
And that is how one should live…
If you’re a night owl then this isn’t for you or maybe it is? Before getting into the stuff that should be done during the morning, here are some strict no-nos that should be completely avoided.
- Never ever scold your mother: Yes, I said it right. Never trouble your mother when she’s busy during morning time. She already took the trouble to raise you and she shouldn’t be the last person you find to scold during morning hours. Playing victim is the worst thing to do which results in a bad start. For years, I was doing this every other day and one day I realized that I am the one who is at fault. My clothes should be ironed at night, shoes should be polished and I should wake up, at least, an hour early to avoid getting late. Pals, whoever is taking care of your house, make sure that you take care of them as well. They owe it!
- Skipping breakfast: Allowing your busy schedule to interrupt your diet is a big mistake office going people commit. I have this question for you. Basically, why do you go to work? To earn your bread and butter right? A healthy mind is required to perform well at work and for a healthy mind, you need a healthy body. So what’s your call? I hope you take notice of the advice present here and act upon it.
- Behaving like a robot: Man is mind and runs on a programming system. Not a DOS programming! Rather a belief system which includes habits as well. We are prone to become a robot due to the repetition of activities in our lives. Brushing teeth, shower, breakfast, and boom there you go again, a same old day with some ups and down and a boring drive back to your house. Break the pattern and do something exciting once a while. Go for a soccer game or maybe knock some shuttles at the badminton court. Exploring new places with your camera during dawn isn’t a bad idea as well. This is very necessary to add a punch of adrenaline to your monotonous life.
- Watching TV: Didn’t you fall asleep watching the same idiot box? You live your life once so don’t waste your precious time! Avoid news full of calamities or people talking about how the world is coming to an end. No doubt it will come to an end one day but talking about it continually will not do any good. Remember, the law of attraction will respond to your vibration and reproduce the results for you. If the stock market crashed, nothing can be done about it. What can be done is you searching for better investment options. People can live on a chicken roll for a while, I hope so can you!
- Listening to rock music: Don’t get into Metallica mood right after you wake up! Put a nice soothing track as you take your shower and get ready for the day. I recommend some you to subscribe to Yellow Brick Cinema on Youtube for high-quality meditation tracks. Nothing can beat a customized affirmation session but if you don’t want to get into technical stuff, you can play for your favorite music.
So there you go. This is my personal list and I urge you to follow them religiously so that you’re day is effortlessly smooth.